I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Trial & Error in Stripes

My shipment of Lion's Brand Jiffy came yesterday! Soo excited! I'm going to make a Tubetop with the white yarn. I'm so in love with Midnight Blues.. despite the horrendous blue cardy pattern on the lable. I might just make a pair of sox with it... or maybe a hat. Haven't quite decided yet. :-T



In other news, I'm 1/4 done with my mini-sweater. My first ever sweater! But it's proving a smidge complicated. I'm not entirely sure if I'm going about it the right way... to be honest, I'm not sure if I did it right... here's what I have of it so far:



I guess it's just a lot of trial and error with this kind of project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home