I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Shrug it off and Procrastinate!

Tere from Craftster got me wanting to knit the shrug from Magknits.com... so I started it, using Reynold's Utopia in Grape, because a.) I wasn't inspired to use it for anything else, and b.) it had over 200 yrds to it! Not to mention it's quite cuddly, given that it's acrylic. But now I'm running out of it! Arrgh! So close to finishing, too! Oh well... just an excuse to order more! hehe. I already have a shipment coming in from Yarnware...

Nothing too exciting has happened this weekend. Aside from the snow. My dog LOOOOOVEEEESSS the snow! I'm baffled how he can just dive into the mass heeps piled up on the sidewalk and sit in it, eating it, and not feel cold! I see bigger dogs shivering their bums off with coats on... mine, doesn't even flinch! hehe. Except for the salt on the stree which burns his paws... I'm gonna have to knit my lil guy some booties. ;-) We'll see how long those stay on.

I have a meeting with my Thesis advisor later on today to talk about the film I'm supposed to shoot this February... been drawing up a shot-list and storyboarding all moring... I'm such a procrastinator! The other director I'm supposed to film for seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, leaving me high and dry, so I'm gonna have to come up with a project on my own ASAP! I had an idea for a yoga video... since my mom's into that, I figured I could make a 15 minute art film of her strutting her yoganess. She seems quite into doing it.

That being said... Fairsmell! :-x

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2005 at 7:11 AM, Blogger Christine (knitting for boozehags) said...

Thanks for linking me Kristin! I thought I already added you, but I'm going to double check!

 
At January 27, 2005 at 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kristin!
You've got a spot on my blog, too :)
Tere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home