I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

PUPPIES!!!!

I gave up and got myself a new photobucket account. I don't know what's going on with that thing.

So it's 10:17am... gotta get my arse out the door in about an hour to get to class. Hopefully my iPod will be recharged by then. I forgot to do it overnight, and the battery's pretty much kapoot as it is. *sigh*

Had breakfast: yogurt w/ blackberry jelly n' granola (my favorite!)

While I was uploading all my knitting photos, I came across this photo of my dog, Meridian, wearing one of the first scarves I ever knitted!



The pink's not really appropriate for him, being that he's a boy, but... hehe.

Well, gotta skoot for now! xoxo

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2005 at 6:26 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Uh, I'm a sucker for pictures of dawgs. But add knitting? Then I go crazy. What a cute dog and scarf. He doesn't seem to mind the pink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home