I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

My New Favorite Cloche!

After finishing the tube-top, I felt compelled to do yet another knitting project... I had two skeins of Jiffy Midnight Blue, and wanted to make something with them desperately, because the colors are so amazing! So I improvised the "Sparkle Hat" from Stitch n' Bitch and "Kim's hats" from Last Minute Knitted Gifts... It's got the nubbies w/o any paillettes and decreases like a Kim's. I heart crocheted flowers, so I made one of those for it too!
I wore it this morning to take the dog out, and I haven't taken it off yet. T'hehe. I feel like such a dork! But it's sooo comfy.!


Tomorrow is my cousin's 7th Birthday... I want to knit her something, especially since i don't think I'll be seeing her because I've got this wicked sore throat. Maybe I'll knit her one of those rectangle hats with the two tassles. That'll look too cute!

As for now, I must away! I need to orzaganize my yarn booty. It's looking quite tangled. ::meep!::

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2005 at 4:10 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Hi there! I was going to comment earlier today but I had no time b4 work. Now I've come back and you already knitted something else. I wish I could be as fast but I'm so involved in so many things. Your projects look great and so professional! Keep up the great work and I'll be following you from time to time..

Cheers!
tigerEyes from craftster.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home