I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Knitting under pressure!

Sorry I've been slacking on photos... I need to take some of my WIPs! I'm so bummed that I can't finish my shrug! And right now my yarn budget is pretty much blown so I'll just have to wait until my b-day before I can go wooly crazy again! :-(

I'm up at the crack of dawn this morning because I'm supposed to help my friend out on her film shoot, doing make-up fx. I have to age a character so she looks 40! I love doing this kind of stuff! :-D
Suprisingly, I'm not all that tired. My dog kept me up all night because he hasn't been feeling well lately, and has been acting like a grumpy old man.

I'm almost done working on my screenplay while working on this scarf (to brainstorm) I started knitting a few months ago... I'm somewhat pleased with my script, being that it's a work of procrastination... I work better under pressure for some reason. So far it's about this Agoraphobic girl who's forced to bake a cake at gunpoint... I started writing it around 1am... I was delerious! So don't ask! hehe I think I've been watching way too much "Martha Stewart Living" and "24"!

~ kk xo

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 at 3:02 AM, Blogger Brent said...

"24" is crack for your eyes... I hate how that show makes me want to watch TV

 
At January 29, 2005 at 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin,
Thanks! Actually the illustration was done by my boyfriend, Chris. He's pretty talented. I'll tell him you liked it :) How's the shrug coming? I haven't been able to knit much lately, since I've had so much ^##@#in' homework. Thanks again!
Tere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home