I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Knitting Hiatus

So today I took a reluctant, but much needed break from my knitting. I went to H&M to drop some xmas cash, and bought a spectacular bulky knit turtle neck sweater in sparkly cranberry hues! Almost makes me regret the fact that I didn't knit it, but it's warm & oh so cozy! H&M used to be my mecca... I'm serious. Before I fell into knitting, shopping was my petty addiction! Knitting Saves! hah!

I'm half-way through knitting my white tube-top, and I'm really digging this Lion's Brand Jiffy. And these Size 9, 24" circular needles are my new best friend!... even though my LYS robbed me blind for them.

Anyway, more pics to come, vereh vereh soone!

<3 k.k.

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2005 at 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I always steered clear of that Jiffy yarn, but now that I've seen how you used it, I'm going to go out and buy some! Thanks for showing me you CAN make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!
Cheers!
Christine

http://knittersofdoom.blogspirit.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home