I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Kicking the Photobucket

Something's up with my Photobucket account so I'm hoping that the bandwith will go back to normal by next month's turn-around point... according to their exceeded bandwith policies. As for now, I salvaged some photos... I think I deleted some off my hardrive once they were uploaded.... so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

I bought Vogue Knitting magazine today. They have a few nifty ideas in there... also planning to buy the following off of Yarnware.com:

~ 1 Skein Brown Sheep: Lamb's Pride Worsted (Victorian Pink)
~ 1 Skein Brown Sheep: Lamb's Pride Worsted (Charcoal Heather)
~ 2 Skeins Indiecita - Alpaca Worsted Weight (Sage)
~ Susan Bates US 5, 24" Circular Needles

Right now I have a clever idea for a hat! ... even though I should be reading The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka for my experimental writing class tomorrow Eep!... eh. I read it a while ago, already. I'm sure I'll survive. ;-)

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2005 at 7:07 AM, Blogger Christine (knitting for boozehags) said...

Hey Kristin!!
I got THREE emails from them (photobucket) saying someone had been trying o use my account and was requesting my password yesterday!!!!! Maybe some is trying to hijack our accounts!
Christine
http://knittersofdoom.blogspirit.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home