I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ice Twins ala Knitty!

So I had this Jaeger ice blue wool lying around and had no idea what to do with it... and I saw this pattern on Knitty... thus, today I knitted this:



Ironically, I can't wear it without a bra underneath! ::snickers:: Gonna have to whip out the TP stuffing in the future... or maybe just ask my parents for implants as a graduation gift. :P

Iggads! In other news: I sent my resume's out to 5 companies... one actually replied back asap with a questionaire for me to fill out. I <3 questionaires, and this one was quite fun... just as I was on the last question, I shift my laptop a little, and the power adaptor pops out, and my mac powers off! (my internal battery died)... and silly me didn't think to save what I wrote and now it's all gone! ::slaps head defeatedly::

Que sera. I'll try to be optimistic, here. When I rewrite it, it'll be better than the first time around. They were really good answers too! Ugh!

So tonight it's my friend's bday... but it's out in brooklyn. The weather's crapy & gross, I might just hang low tonight. Maybe I'll hitch a ride downtown to see my other friend DJ. I owe him. I feel so lazy today. Little Krissy needs a jolt! ;-)

More later. xoxo
~ KK

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2005 at 4:55 AM, Blogger Fiber said...

Cute bikini top! I also love your tube top you made from Jiffy.

So did you make any decisions regarding your studio class?

 
At January 20, 2005 at 6:25 AM, Blogger Laura said...

haha. I think it looks kinda groovy over top of your tank top just like it is! good job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home