I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Firstly, Happy New Yeah Dahling! Cheers!
Last night was very eventful, didn't go to sleep until 6am, and now I'm oh so hungover... but this feeling's worth every brick my brain is carrying :-D!
I just decided that my new Year's resolution will be to get my webpage up and running. I set up an account for 6 months... four months ago! And haven't done anything with it :-( It would be a shame to let it go to waste, and I really wanted to make something productive out of it.

Anyway, back to knitting...

I gave my friend the hat I knit him. He loved it, but turns out he's not a hat person, but said he'd wear it anyway because I made it. Gosh golly!



I just started a scarf... this will actually be my first one, because I decided to tackle more challenging patterns before it. I took a break from the minisweater. I'm having a little trouble with that one and have been working on it for two days straight!

I'm tempted to order more wool, but I just realized my budget is beyond blown! Arrgh! But my b-day's coming up so there's always that! ;-)

My Wishlist thus far:

- Alpaca wool
- Ghost Yarn
- Size 9 circular needles 24"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home