I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Go the Way of the Eskimos!

Last night was crazy! Went for drinks with my friend, who I haven't seen in eons... or at least it feels like eons. Then went to our usual dance club (that we've been neglecting for like, 2 months!) where we got totally and utterly slushed. I don't drink on a regular basis. In fact, I don't care to drink much, but it was great to get out and see everyone in the same room having a great time again. Too bad my memory's a little fuzzy... but I remember a lot of Duran Duran, and Erasure... good times. good times ;-) I must've gotten home arond 4:30am, made some scrambled eggs and toast. There's something about early morning after-party breakfasts that I love. Especially diner food.

Tomorrow classes start up again. I probably won't be able to knit as much as I'd like to anymore, but we'll see. It's my last semester of college, so things are gonna be pretty nuts. I have to shoot two short films... probably outdoors, just my luck. I'm gonna have to invest in some goloshes (sp?) or go the way of the eskimos. It's gonna be a cold one.

My grandmother's birthday is coming up. I knitted her what's supposed to be an eyeglass case with an intarsia bird. I want to felt it, so that's on the agenda for tomorrow. I'm a little skeptical as to how it's gonna turn out, but vee shall see.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home