I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Airy

At first I thought "Airy Scarf", from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts wasn't too inspiring, but it actually turned out quite nice... I used this beige fingering wool with gold thread that I found at my aunt's house in Germany... I found it as an unlabled skein... which is too bad because I really like it. Anyway, I figured it would be perfect for this project!





In other news... I went out last night to this place where Carlos from the band Interpol was DJing... Unfortunately, the man can't DJ. 3am, I was debating whether or not to call it a night. I figured it all hung in the next song. Consequently, it was another one I couldn't get into, so I said my fairsmells and headed on home. it was such an off night, though. Bizzare....
I feel kinda funky today, and it's too cold to go outside. hmm... I think I'll go make a cup of tea, put some mindless programming on the telly and knit knit knit! I'm enjoying my downtime while I can... because it's gonna get crayzeh in the next couple of weeks. crayzeh! I tell you!

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2005 at 8:44 AM, Blogger illanna said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that your photobucket pics aren't showing up. It says "bandwidth exceeded" so someone is probably hotlinking to you. Just thought you would want to know, because I probably would. PS- I love your Jiffy tube top!!!

 
At February 5, 2005 at 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! Good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home