I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Scribbled down Patterns

So I was in Barnes & Noble today looking at knitting books and came across "For the Love of Knitting"... an ultimate homage to all things Knitty!
I'm a sucker for the 1920s, so when I came across this one photo of a vintage 1921 Fleischer or Fleischter (sp?) yarn pattern for the "Diane Sweater" I fell in love and decidedly MUST make that sweater!

I scribbled the pattern down as best I could on the only scrap of paper I had in my bag, an old recipt (generally I always carry a notepad with me, but of all days... you know the story)

Anyway, for Xmas I got All Stitched Up, not really what I wanted, so I exchanged it for 25 Bags to Knit... I really wanted to get my mits on Last-Minute Knitted Gifts, but they were all out, so I just ordered it when I got home.

I'm trying to decide what to knit, now. I haven't done it all day and I'm gettin' all fidgety ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home