I heart wool and sharp pointy sticks

A blog about my obsessive compulsive knitting escapades!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Combat Baby!

I improvised a bag from 25 Bags to Knit, The orange Clementine Bag:




I used the Jaeger camoflauge merino wool I bought in London, and tacked on some studs!

Also swung by the knitting store to pick up a row counter and size 10 needles. Honestly, I'm better off ordering stuff online... but I already have a bunch of wool and books coming through, so I figured I'd give the UPS guy a break ;-)

I can't believe how addicted to knitting I am! I could do it all day. Today I had to force myself to put the needles down because I seriously need to get some work done. I'm shooting my friend's movie thesis in February, and he just sent me this 37pg screenplay. Also have to finish my film Law homework which is waaaaay overdue... I blame it on my addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home